Baked Chicken Nuggets
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut the chicken breasts in 1 ½ inch sizes. Take a medium sized bowl and mix basil, thyme, salt, cheese, and bread crumbs in it together. Place the melted butter in a dish or bowl for the purpose of dipping.
- First dip the chicken pieces in melted butter and then coat using breadcrumb mixture. Place this inside the cooking sheet that has been greased lightly in one layer and then bake for around 20 minutes.