Honey Chicken Kabobs
- 2 red bell peppers that are cut into pieces of 2 inches
- 5 small onions that are cut into pieces of 2 inches
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 boneless and skinless halves of chicken breast that are cut into cubes of an inch
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of honey
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- Take a large bowl and whisk pepper, soy sauce, honey, and oil together. Before you add chicken, reserve a little marinade that you can brush on the kabobs while you cook. Place the peppers, onions, garlic, and chicken in the bowl and then marinate inside the refrigerator for about 2 or more hours.
- Preheat your grill keeping the heat high.
- Drain the marinade from the vegetables and the chicken and then discard the marinade. Thread vegetables and chicken on the skewers alternatively.
- Oil your grill grate lightly and place skewers on this grill. Cook for around 12 to 15 minutes until the chicken juices have all run clear. Turn frequently to brush with the reserved marinade.