Sweet Potato Salad with Lentils and Fried Egg
- 2 cups 1/2″ peeled and cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black
- 3 cups packed baby arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked Kamut (or quinoa)
- 1/2 cup cooked black lentils
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup feta
- 2 fried eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in a single layer on a sheet tray covered with parchment paper. Roast sweet potatoes until tender and starting to brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before adding to salad.
- When ready to assemble the salad, combine the arugula with the kamut, lentils, pepitas, and feta in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt. Add sweet potatoes the arugula mixture, pour dressing over and toss until everything is well combined and coated.
- Divide salad onto two plates and top with a fried egg.